3. Setting The Stage For Aliveness (Bonus Episode)
17 minutes | Dec 8, 2022
Take a walk with your host, Rain Elizabeth Stickney, after an autumnal snowfall in her Vermont woods. Experience the magic of living in the snow, and set the stage for your life by exploring these topics covered:
* dualities held in the truth of being
* celebrate your aliveness by going outside
* setting the stage for a safe space to share & listen
* beginning the sharing about how to unlearn trauma
* letting the natural instincts of the human being flow through you
* when we choose to be alive, the new experience is life exponential
Engage by sharing, rating, reviewing, and/or emailing Rain anything (email@example.com) because YOU MATTER!!!
Find all of Rain’s offerings and contact info at rainelizabeth.org.
Thanks to my wonderful sound editor and my amazing website designer. I am also deeply appreciative of my late mother & very much alive stepfather who collaborated on and performed the music. Check out the album, My Oh My, for the full song.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.